Healthxl Teams ;
· Claimsync (Africa) Healthcare facilities software automating patients' records and process medical records electronically.
· Sense of Skin (Ireland) Technology-enabled programme to help people with sensitive skin avoid unsuitable health and beauty products
· goACT (Australia) Web-based software solutions for mental health professionals and their clients.
· Nursebuddy (Finland) Tool designed to help nurses manage their day-to-day jobs using tablet devices.
· Evinance (Canada) Real-time decision to put cancer patients in control of their own care.
· myMedScore (US) Pioneering a cloud-based medical credit scoring and engagement platform.
· Nutritics (Ireland) Tracking and analysis software program for diet and nutrition.
HealthXL Digital health accelerator, powered by Startupbootcamp, represents European digital health and is the first truly global health accelerator passionate about changing the future of healthcare to transform the way we live. The program selected seven of the world’s hottest health entrepreneurs from US, Australia, Canada, Finland, Africa and Ireland from hundreds of applications to take part in Europe’s most innovative health accelerator - representing theemergence of European digital health. Each team, selected from over 250 Irish and International applications received mentoring from world-class industry experts, micro investment of €15,000 and access to a network of over 300 investors from across Europe as well as 6 months of co-working space. Dublin is the first venue for HealthXL. The program offers more than just
Startupbootcamp (or “SBC”) is an accelerator for global startups with a mentor and alumni network from 30+ countries across the globe. The acceleration program offers startups a chance to get intense exposure over the course of 3 months to industry experts who are available as mentors to startups as needed. Bundled with seed investment, free co-working space and plenty of sponsor deals, startups typically boast years of results in 3 short months. At the end of the program, startups present at Investor Demo Day and over 50% have gone on to receive additional funding. The program currently runs quarterly during the year in Copenhagen, Berlin, Amsterdam and Dublin and only selects 10 startups to fund each cycle.