Cisco has announced the winners of its Ireland Partner Awards at its annual Ireland Partner Forum held this week at the Seafield Hotel, Gorey, Co. Wexford. The awards aim to recognise the achievements of Cisco’s partners and their innovation within the Irish market. Six Irish partners were selected for their exemplary performance across several categories.
Winners of the FY2015 Cisco Ireland Partner Awards are:
· Cisco Ireland Digitisation Project of the Year– BT Ireland
· Cisco Ireland Gold Partner of the Year – eir Business
· Cisco Ireland Premier Partner of the Year – MJ Flood Technology
· Cisco Ireland Select Partner of the Year – ITQuotes
· Cisco Ireland Customer Case Study of the Year – Island Networks
· Cisco Ireland Rising Star Partner of the Year – Logicalis Solutions Ltd - Ireland
This year’s Cisco Partner Forum has focused on how digitisation will redefine industries and generate new customer opportunities for the channel in particular for the manufacturing, retail and health sectors. Guest speakers at the event included Philip Moynagh, VP of Intel’s IoT Group; Professor Linda Doyle, Director of the CONNECT at Trinity College Dublin; and motivational speaker, and adventurer, Mark Pollock.
“It’s been a fantastic twelve months once again working with so many well-respected and industry-leading channel partners and distributors in Ireland,” said Adam Grennan, Cisco Country Manager Ireland. “This year’s winners rank highly on this list, and it’s our true pleasure to recognise their commitment to innovation, excellence and the quality of execution as Cisco award winners.”