Southern Regional college is seeking some local companies who wish to have mentoring and assistance from the college for working in the fields of ICT/Digital, Mechanical Engineering, Tourism, Architecture and Sustainable Construction, Food Technology. If you have an innovative idea that you're trying to get started, you should contact the college via the i3 department.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Portadown: 028 3839 7778
- Newry: 028 3025 9664
There is a deadline of the end of January for the current cohort of assisted companies so please get in touch as soon as you can.
If you're developing a tourism app or an app to help people count calories, or maybe a tool to help support the engineering or construction professions, getting access to experts with domain knowledge is vital and from them, you may have access to test cases, beta users and, mst importantly, customers. i3 can also point a company at the next stage of development, put you in contact with potential funders and advise on their programmes, provide advice on all aspects of startups and has a dedicated business incubation centre at their Greenshoots Campus in Newry.
i3 Innovation and Technology Specialists can also assist with training courses (through the Skills Focus programme which, if a certified and non-mandatory course, can be funded for a group of students up to 75%. Perfect for developing new skills and accessing new markets.
The services on offer at the i3 business support centre are:
- Research and design expertise in a range of industries
- Technology and knowledge transfer
- One-to-one mentoring and consultancy
- Customised training and workforce development
- Student, graduate and academic placements
- Easy access to funded support
- Incubation space and premises to rent
- Networking and partnership opportunities
- Information and publicity