2Checkout (formerly Avangate), a leader in eCommerce, payments and subscription billing solutions, today announced its 2017 Avangate Digital Commerce Platform Winter Release, featuring improved acquisition, conversion and retention tools, part of over 750 platform updates.
Highlights of the release include:
The ConvertPlus cart, based on the latest technology and incorporating conversion and authorization best practices, has been enhanced with a what you see is what you get Cart Editor that allows vendors to create custom templates quickly and easily. The new editor comes with cross-platform preview functionality and the ability to customize all checkout pages, including thank you and retry pages.
Merchants also have greater control over the ConvertPlus ordering process, with new buy link parameters available, allowing them to track the source of their sales, and define product pricing options in cart.
A Control Panel redesign offers an enriched dashboard that allows vendors to manage and control their online business more efficiently. With an improved overview of key business metrics, updated in real time, the new Control Panel features a modern look as well as easier navigation with a fully responsive interface.
Improved localization introduces new payment methods and enhances existing setups:
- TrustPay, a European payment service provider that supports real-time bank transfers for shoppers in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Skrill and Neteller, digital wallets with global coverage and a reach of over 45 million users; both support automatic recurring billing.
- Express AMEX checkout flow offers a faster secure payment flow for American Express cards and has shown a 2% improvement in authorization rate since implementation.
Enhanced subscription management options provide:
- More flexibility for changing the renewal price option by the end-customer, increasing client satisfaction.
- Custom scheduling for renewal notifications, increasing conversion by more closely matching subscription renewal notifications and grace periods.
- Custom upgrade links help vendors improve retention with personalized offers.
“As with every release, we are looking to bring our customers a superior platform that will help them manage their business more easily and achieve better results. From enhancements to our API-based cart to the Control Panel redesign, which has already received raving feedback, along with new payment methods and enhanced subscription management, we’re adding many tools that help our clients focus on their business and accelerate growth,” said Erich Litch, Chief Revenue Officer at 2Checkout.
2Checkout’s Avangate platform was recently ranked a Major Player in the 2017 IDC MarketScape for Subscription Relationship Management and a High Performer in the G2 Crowd Grid for E-Commerce platforms. Read more about the 2017 Winter Release, the Avangate digital commerce solution and customer success stories on the company's dedicated website.